- LGE North represents IEM in the renewables marketplace.
- For over half a century, IEM has delivered innovative electrical distribution products to meet the escalating needs of growth industries. Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, IEM has been solving power distribution challenges for Hewlett-Packard, Apple, and dozens of high tech pioneers since they were start-ups. These companies realized that IEM products were equal to any the multi-nationals could offer and that a faster, more flexible manufacturing system could provide them with the electrical equipment they needed in time to meet their demanding expansion requirements.
- LGE North represents Keystone Electrical Manufacturing Co. in California, Hawaii, and Northern Nevada.
- Keystone Electrical Manufacturing Co. is a leading manufacturer of electrical control panels, custom medium voltage systems including switchgear and power centers, and fully assembled substation control centers. Since its founding in 1964, the company has pioneered innovative manufacturing practices for the electrical generation, transmission, and distribution markets.
- LGE North represents Distran Packaged Substations in California, Hawaii, and Northern Nevada.
- Covering all aspects of the physical design of outdoor, open-air substation projects from 5kV to 500kV, DIS-TRAN’s core services include scoping, budgeting, comprehensive engineering, and detailed design. In addition to custom substation projects, DIS-TRAN also offers factory-built substations, industrial power stations and interconnections for renewable energy projects.
- LGE North represents MGM Transformer Co. in California, Hawaii, and Northern Nevada.
- MGM Transformer Company was established in 1975 as a dry transformer manufacturer. By 1990, MGM had grown to become the largest independent transformer manufacturer west of the Mississippi.
- LGE represents BORRI in California, Hawaii, Nevada, and Guam.
- BORRI was founded in 1932 in Bibbiena, Tuscany, Italy. Since the beginning, BORRI’s activity involved design and manufacturing of electric equipment for industrial applications. Since the 60’s the main activity has been in the field of power conversion, both for domestic and export markets, with thyristor rectifiers and battery chargers, thyristor and ferroresonant inverters.
- LGE North represents Tika in California, Hawaii, and Nevada.
- Tika was founded in 1988 with a focus on testing, calibrating, and servicing electrical watthour meters for customers. Tika has since expanded its focus to include various electrical products and services. These products include distribution transformers, switchgear, circuit breakers, and control products.
- LGE South represents Myers in California.
- Myers Power Products, Inc. is dedicated to providing its customers with products that meet or surpass industry standards for quality, reliability, and performance. Whether designing and manufacturing electrical distribution products, emergency power systems, medium voltage switchgear, powerhouses or lighting products, our commitment to customer satisfaction forms the foundation of our ongoing success.